Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Car Seats ugh

So our little guy is now officially 6 months old and is growing like crazy...we need to find a new car seat soon for him. I've been looking and researching the best ones but wow they are expensive, i've been waiting for the fancy Britax ones at the Bay go on sale...I can then use my HBC points for more than $100 off it...but that doesn't mean much when the car seat is still $400 before tax. Sooo i'll keep looking for sales and hope a good one comes up.



Kaelan is now 27 inches long and weighs 20.6 lbs, he fits in 12 mth sleepers and even has his 4 front teeth in now...there is one slowly making its way down but it will be here any day.

I can say that I can't wait for this teething thing to be over with, he will sleep much better and be back to his regular non-cranky self. And all the puking! No one told me they would puke so much when they teethe...ugh, i'm sure I change my top 3-4 times a day, thankfully we have a lot of recieving blankets and bibs to catch the extra puke.



Well i'm off to make supper while he blissfully sleeps for a nap...poor guy, wish the teething didn't bother him so much.



ttyl,

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment