Thursday, December 31, 2009

First and last play date of 2009

Well Happy New Year to all!



We spent the afternoon with my friend, her son (who is 3 weeks older than my son) and some of her work friends with babies for our first and last play date of 2009!



It was a great way to spend the afternoon, even if all of the babies there were really too young to actually play. Our son Kaelan did have fun looking and checking out the the other kids. It was interesting to see how they all interacted at such a young age, everything seemed very interesting to our little guy.



I'm thinking in the new year i'll try to have a few play dates with the other mom's I know with babies around my guy's age, I think once they can all sit up they will enjoy themselves lol.



Well to all have a wonderful night and wishing you much happiness and many blessings in the new year!



Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment