Wednesday, December 30, 2009

First Post

Well this is my first post, I just put the baby to bed (hopefully for the night) and thought i'd get started. I wanted to write this blog to document all my adventures of being a first time mom and the knowledge and advice i've learned along the way from other parents.

There is so much to learn the first few months i'm just glad I now have time to write down some of the things i've experienced since my son was born in July.

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to comment, I welcome any advice and knowledge others are willing to send my way.

Thanks,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. LiZ this is great. He'll love reading this when he's older.
    So ya, you do miss the sleep but your body is awesome at adapting to the loss, and you can function, not only function but also take care of others. Amazing what a woman's body can do!
    Like I use to sleep really deep and not hear much, but now being a mom I hear everything...every creek in the floor ha ha!
    So enjoy being a mom, it's the best thing in the world.
    Garbage out Biatch!
    XO

    ReplyDelete